Sendfax corrupt PS for multiple pages

Hi All,

I have installed and am using hylafax in a fairly large network. I am
setting up hylafax to automatically fax orders from our stores system
(MINCOM). I have done this by writing a client / server setup that acts as
a print spooler on the originating machine and sends the order to the fax
server machine. The server application on the fax server machine then
calls sendfax to send the order as a fax. The setup is actually more
complex than this but this description is adequate for now.

The problem occurs when sendfax sends a Postscript document I have
formatted with textfmt. I have used no unusual arguments - just -B -r and
p 7. This makes a ps file in landscape at 7 points. This works fine until
the faxed document is over a page. When this occurs the second page printe
below the first and its leftmost margin is equal to the rightmost margin
of the first page - thus it flows off the page and is truncated.

Would this be a problem with the postscript or with sendfax?

For further information, I suspect that multiple pages work ok in a plain
text document converted with textfmt but this document has HARD FORMATTED
form feeds (pagebreak) in it, these are the ^L character (0x0C in hex).
The problem occurs directly after this ^L. Is there anotehr character I
should use to signify page breaks?

Any and all help appreciated.

Dave.
David Batterham