Build Error under IRIX 5.3 with CC (C++ 4.0)

Building HylaFAX v4.0pl1 under IRIX 5.3 on an Indy with CC (C++ 4.0)
Using "+a1 +w +p -g" for C++ compiler options. (via configure)

Apparently I'm running into a build error associated with
my compilers support of nested types which is mentioned
a couple of times in the HylaFAX web pages (Building/IRIX Guidance),
however my compiler documentation claims support of nested classes
and configure doesn't complain either.

I can build HylaFAX successfully using the GNU tools,
but when I use CC (SGI/C++ 4.0) the following error occurs for
DestControl.c++ and Job.c++:

--- DestControl.o ---
"faxQueueApp.h", line 74: error(3206): function
          "faxQueueApp::SchedTimeout::~SchedTimeout" was referenced but
not defined
        ~SchedTimeout();
         ^

"faxQueueApp.h", line 75: error(3206): function
          "faxQueueApp::SchedTimeout::timerExpired" was referenced but
not defined
        void timerExpired(long, long);
             ^

The error also occurs later when #including the file HylaClient.h.
Both errors occur within a nested class.

Any suggestions would be appreciated as to how I can get HylaFAX to
compile using the IRIX C++ 4.0 compiler OR please let me know if I am
completely off track with my "diagnosis".

Thanks in advance,
Paul

Paul T. Hayes
Time Warner Cable - Full Service Network
2301 Lucien Way                 Email: paul.hayes@twcable.com
Suite 395                       Phone: (407) 667-6079
Maitland, FL 32751              Fax: (407) 667-2366