Using ghostscript 4.03 and HylaFAX

Hi, I have upgraded the gs from 2.6.2 to 4.03. The gs itself is working.
The install package installed it in /usr/local/bin and
/usr/local/lib/ghostscript instead of the /usr/bin and
/usr/lib/ghostscript of the previous version.

What do I need to do to make HylaFAX's programs work with the new paths ?
Do I need to recompile or just a .conf

Thanks.

| Mario de Mello Bittencourt Neto                System Administrator |
| WebSlave !                                   Argo Internet Provider |
| Key fingerprint = CB B8 0E 90 EE 9C D1 91  B5 5E B1 EC 83 4D 78 9B  |