faxing tiff and gif problem

hi,
	I am using hylaxfax 4.0pl0 with free bsdi 2.1 and a zyxel omni
288s modem

	I encountered problem when fax a tiff file .The tiff file sent
was too small, It is only 1728 * 2528 , which occupies only 2/3
of the page  . Is there any way to restrict the size of the image to
occupy the whole page ? 'cause I thing the image when they send out is
24xx in width

	Besides, is there any way to send  a bi-level gif file
thru the hylafax ?

	Thanks in advance for your help

Brian Ng.

Project hosted by iFAX Solutions