Suggestions

Hi folks, I am using HylaFAX 4.0pl1 with Courier Modems. This works fine
but using a Courier for this service I think is too much since I do not
have THAT amount of work. I was wondering replacing it with a more
ordinary (" domestic") one, even a 14.4 because of the connection speed.
Does anybody hava any suggestion (if possible with price) that works ok ?

Thanks.

| Mario de Mello Bittencourt Neto                System Administrator |
| WebSlave !                                   Argo Internet Provider |
| Key fingerprint = CB B8 0E 90 EE 9C D1 91  B5 5E B1 EC 83 4D 78 9B  |