Re: WHFC V0.2 available

Yngvi Sigurjonsson wrote:

> > For further informations see http://www.rgw-express.de/whfc
> >
> Hi,
>
> Do I need to install whfc 1.0 first? Whenever I try to start whfc.exe
> and select "system preferences" I get a popup telling me I must
> "please fill a directory". What direcrtory must I fill?
>
> I can't thank  you right now for a wonderful program, I haven't seen it work:)

Hi,

you need the directory for the user-settings. You must fill in this
directory in the "Directory for user-settings" line. You must also
have this directory. If you have multiple users, this directory should
be on the homedirectory (homedrive) of the users.

Uli
--
Ulrich Eckhardt		mailto:uli@rgw-express.de

Truly great madness can not be achieved without significant
intelligence. (Henrik Tikkanen)

Project hosted by iFAX Solutions