tag line for incomming faxes.

(Linux 2.0.27, Hylafax 4.0 pl1)

Hi,

I searched the docs but found no way to add a tag line on all incomming
faxes ? It seems to exist only for outgoing fax.

I have a setup where all incomming faxes are directed automaticaly
to my printer, but then I have no Date, time, page nmbr, total page nmbr,
ID, ... ' information. (like you have on any fax machine)

Is it possible to let Hylafax add this information on top of all my
incomming sheets ? (like it does on outgoing fax-es)

If not, is there somebody who has implemented this some way ?

If not, Why not ? it seems to be a feature that most of us can use,
am I wrong ?

TIA
Alex
|  Able NV/SA                             tel:    +32 (0)16 53.64.80  |
|  Networking Consultancy & Services      fax:    +32 (0)16 53.64.88  |
|  Villadreef 9 - 3128 Tremelo - Belgium  mailto: Alex.Ongena@Able.be |